Administrative law is different from the regular justice system. Administrative law governs government agencies. Sample of the type of Administrative law cases:
- Social security administration
- Disability claims, supplemental security income(SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Obtain a construction permit
- Reinstate a business license
Administrative law can apply to both state and federal agencies, no civil cases are tried in these cases. Administrative law is different than regular law proceedings because there is a council or tribunal that will oversee your case not a judge they will decide the outcome of your case. Administrative law has its own set of laws that exist in the court setting. These laws are different than the regular civil laws.